Wondering where to take Dad this Father’s Day holiday? I have you covered. Here is a list of deals and specials happening around town at local restaurants and businesses in Tampa Bay. There’s plenty of options for you to get out of the house and explore some of the best Tampa has to offer.
- Anise Global Gastrobar (Downtown Tampa): Dad’s will receive a complimentary cocktail during Sunday Brunch this Father’s Day. Brunch runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Della’s After Dark (Brandon): Join Della’s this weekend for their Grand Re-opening Celebration. Enjoy a 4-course prix fixe menu for 2 people. The cost is $75 per person with wine flight and $50 per person without wine flight. The full menu can be seen here. Make your reservation here. Debbie Frangipane’s cooking is not to be missed.
- Everything Dolce (Downtown St. Petersburg): Enjoy half priced desserts for Dad with the purchase of a dessert of equal or greater value.
- Sushi K Japanese Restaurant (Brandon/Riverview): Free sake for one table for Father’s Day. Limit of one per table.
- Sushi Wave (Pinellas Park): Enjoy $1 domestic beers, $2 import beers, and half off appetizers all day for Father’s Day.
- Sate Southeast Asian Grill (Temple Terrace/New Tampa/USF): Bring Dad to Sate this Sunday and he will receive a FREE meal package including an entree, side kick, and drink.
- Takara Sushi & Sake Lounge (New Tampa/USF): Executive Chef Hunter Yu will feature 3 mini Kobe Beef Sliders topped with red onion, arugula, dill pickle slices, mayonnaise and mustard, served with sweet potato fries. Sliders will be paired with a bottle of “Man’s Mountain” sake, giving a smooth finish to the Kobe sliders. This special including the bottle costs $26.
- Wood Fired Pizza and Wine Bar (USF/St. Petersburg): Dad’s at Wood Fired get a free pie with a purchase of a pie of equal or greater value this Father’s Day.